Pregnancy SA Referral Line
- 1300 368 820 - 9.00am to 4.00pm, Monday to Friday
- If you live in metropolitan Adelaide, Gawler, Mt Barker or Victor Harbor and plan on having your baby in a public hospital, ring this number to get your first appointment.
- You will be allocated to the hospital closest to your home.
- If you live in a country area (except those listed above) and plan on having your baby in a public hospital, ring your local GP or your local hospital to get your first appointment.
- 1300 364 100 - any time 7 days a week
(calls received between 7.15am - 9.15pm will be answered by local Parent Helpline staff; calls received outside these hours will be automatically redirected to the national healthdirect helpline).
- Or call 8303 1555 from a mobile phone - normal call rates will apply.
Child and Family Health Service
- For appointments call 1300 733 606 Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Hospitals in South Australia
Please go to the following page on this site for a detailed listing of publicly funded and professionally staffed services for people living in South Australia:
Please go to the following page on this site for a list of South Australian community support agencies that can provide assistance to pregnant women and their families: